Time to confront my weight issues head on

I have to say that for most of my life I have suffered with weight and self-esteem issues. I’ve decided that now is the time to take it head on and do something about it because if I don’t it will eventually be too big a problem, literally, the me to deal with on my own in a reasonable amount of time.

I’ve been to the gym and signed up and I have spoken to a personal trainer who is going to come up with an exercise plan for me after I have had an assessment later in the week. That’s really great and I’m looking forward to having somebody to help me along the way, because I think I will struggle with motivation otherwise.

I’m also going to look at my food intake, specifically switching my diet away from sugar and carbohydrate based foods into more natural foods, I’m going to come up with a plan myself and see how it goes on that for a while, but I might seek some advice if I need to.

I think I’m also going to look at reducing my food cravings through a dietary supplement. If I can suppress my hunger then I think I might make things easier for myself. I’ve read about some supplements, including a phen375 review and they do seem to work but obviously I’m a little sceptical and will have to do that more research on that. I might even speak to the personal trainer and seeks a more advice on that before making a decision.

So generally I’m ready to go and I’m upbeat about what I’m going to do. I also have a thing about the fact that my children can see I am overweight at the moment and I don’t want them to think that that is normal. I want them to get a grounding in what is healthy so they don’t grow up with the problems I have.

In my next post I’m going to speak more about my progress and also perhaps a bit about daily life, I don’t want this to purely be an outlet for my diet and exercise plan, I want to make it something that entertains me and allows me to get general things off my chest so that I can sleep more easily at night.